Thursday, October 8, 2015

Let's Go to Bed

Welcome to the new location and format of my "daily" check-ins with the internet. If you are familiar with 17aDay, you know that a day with me is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day. So I post whenever the hell I want to, basically.

Today's entry is about how exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed, and cranky I have felt for the last week or so. I have decided I'm merely adjusting to the seasonal shift and shortening days of New England autumn, because that is easier than worrying that I am going to be permanently crotchety and tired. Probably only until May.

This 1982 single is 3-1/2 minutes, which, according to radio lore, is the average length of a pop/rock radio single. (3 min. 30 sec. is equal  to 0.00243056 days, whence comes the title of this project.) Also, according to the song's Wikipedia page, Boston alternative rock station WFNX played this as their first broadcast in 1983 and their last in 2012.
But I don't care if you don't
And I don't feel if you don't
And I don't want it if you don't
And I won't say it
If you won't say it first

No comments:

Post a Comment